Xmas Is Coming is included inside the 2018 Affect3D Christmas Charity Set!
You can have some porn and make the world a better place at the same time this year by purchasing the 2018 Christmas Charity Set! Thirteen of your favorite 3DX artists and Affect3D have teamed up to raise money for two prestigious and well-managed charities: International Rescue Committee and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
The 2018 Christmas Charity set is our biggest yet with 315 total images! The collection’s 11 image sets and 3 pinup/wallpaper collections have been generously donated by the following 3DX artists:
- Miki3DX – 32 image set “Xmas is Coming”*
- Lord-Kvento – 52 image set “Ice Princess”*
- Cyprine – 28 image set “Xpectations” plus 8 bonus images*
- Max Smeagol – 34 image set The Gift*
- Eclesi4stik – 8 and 4 image sets “Triss Christmas” and “Aurore Christmas”*
- cjflo – 76 image set “Here Comes Futa Claus”*
- TheDude – 16 image pinup collection*
- Nerddesign – 8 image pinup collection*
- Fab3DX & Raptor4D4 – 21 image set “Tiny Tina’s Big Christmas Wish”
- Taidoro – 12 image set “Boxing Day”
- Korothir3D – 9 image wallpaper collection
- BryonSmothers3DX – 4 image set Santa’s Reindeer
- SergeantBuck – 3 image set “Santa’s Helpers”
*Affect3D Store Artist
These artists have donated their time and resources to create a spirited collection for the holiday season! Please help them in their charitable effort by purchasing the 2018 Charity set!
About The International Rescue Committee: This organization responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic well being, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities.
About St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital: Around the world, 160,000 children are diagnosed with cancer each year, and 7.6 children and adults die each year from it. Donations to this charity contribute to the operation and maintenance of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, the mission of which is to find cures for cancer and other catastrophic diseases affecting children through research and treatment.